I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Weekend. We saw two movies: Alice in Wonderland and The Bounty Hunter. We like the Bounty Hunter the best, it was a pretty cute chick flick. We also went to visit Auburn University. We are only about 40 minutes from there, and Jordan had not seen the campus yet! It is a beautiful campus, and we had a great time. We were kind of disappointed though because Toomers (the best place to get amazing lemonade) was closed for Memorial Day! We made up for it with a few beers down the street though! :)
We had a very interesting day today, which I will blog about tomorrow. I'm very exhausted tonight and have lots of pictures to post about our day today, which will take a while (you would not believe how slow our internet connection is here!)



I'm so jealous of your visit to Auburn! I LOVE that place! Hope y'all are doing well and looking forward to seeing your pictures...
ReplyDeleteI know we were thinking about you guys since we were there!
ReplyDelete