Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

No Fence!

We moved into a new place at the end of October (I will post pictures soon once I get the Christmas decor up!). It's perfect because it has a backyard for Major. We really needed one because sometimes Jordan is out of town and I'll be gone for about 13 hours at a time when I'm at the hospital. My dad put in a dog door so our problem was fixed. Anyways, I came home Monday night after being gone all day and came home to this:
No fence! They decided to take down the old fence and put up a new one! They never notified us so I left Major at home, and he apparently had free reign that day but he didn't run off! He is just the most wonderful dog because he was still there waiting for me to come home!



No comments:

Post a Comment