Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Major+broken glass=Bad!

Saturday night, Major knocked over a glass and then stepped on a broken piece. It was a really deep and gross cut, but we decided that it would heal on it's own. He's so tough and it didn't even seem to phase him for a while but last night he had a really bad night. He kept me up until the wee hours of the morning. He was so miserable, and it was obviously really bothering him. Well, I took him to the vet today, and I guess I should've taken him on Saturday when it happened. They said they would've stitched it up then but now it was too late. oops! You live and you learn I guess! Anyways, they tried to surgically glue it together, and I'm suppose to keep it dry (it's suppose to rain tomorrow hahah) and also to keep him from licking it.
They gave me a cone for him. Haha! He went absolutely berzerk when I put it on! Let's just say, we won't be wearing that again.Instead of the cone, I got a baby sock and taped the top of it to his leg so it won't fall off. It seems to be working, which is much better than that dumb cone!
Poor little guy!

Here's a video of him when I put the cone on. It doesn't quite do justice to how berserk he went. Of course I didn't have the video camera out at the funniest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment