Dogs just make life better don't they? If you don't have one I suggest you remedy that situation and go get yourself one. Jordan and I have had kind of a rough, long adventure out here and our dog has made things a little bit easier. I know it sounds kinda silly, but he really has been a blessing to us. We adopted Major about 1 1/2 years ago. Many nights I will wake up and he is snuggled right up next to me. And he usually starts out bedtime in either mine or Jordan's arms like the picture here. Now tell me that doesn't make you feel better after a bad day! The other picture I just think is hilarious. And the video...well he was having way too much fun with that caterpillar or whatever it was.




Dogs DO make life better! I'm at home with Skippy today, and his little wagging tail makes me smile :-) Glad you had Major to make you smile all the way in GA. Now get back to Texas!!!
ReplyDelete