Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Jerry
We have a new enemy. His name is Jerry (yes, we named him). We think he is either a squirrel, rat, or some other small creature. He crawls into our attic and wakes us up in the middle of the night. He scratches incessantly, and I mean incessantly! It is really loud and of course is directly over our bedroom. The first night he went on for like 2 hours! He has woken us up 3 of the 4 last nights. We get so angry when he starts his ruckus, so now whenever he does it we get the swiffer out and bang on the ceiling! haha! You can laugh, but it works because it must scare him. Okay so I know that this was really random, but it is kinda funny when you think about it so I thought I'd share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is very funny :-) Have you seen the new show, "Parenthood"? It's hilarious, and they have an episode about a similar experience with a raccoon. Ha!
ReplyDelete