Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hotttttttttttttt Peppers!!!

I began playing soccer when I was in kindergarten. There were four of us that played on the same recreational team and the same select team from kindergarten until our freshman year! Me, Emily, Natalie, and Jessica. We refer to ourselves as "the 4 original hot peppers." After we split teams our freshman year, I still played on the high school team with two of them. So I played soccer with two girls from kindergarten until we went to college! It's amazing to think how long and how much soccer I played with all of them! We are still good friends today. Three of us are married and we have all either been in or at all the weddings! This recent picture is from a wedding a few weeks ago. My dad and Natalie's dad are in the picture because they were our coaches when we were little. And here is a picture from either our 1st or 2nd year playing together. I color coded the pics so you can tell who is who.

yellow-me
red-Jessica
blue- Emily
pink-Natalie




1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your color coding abilities. So fun to see these pics!

    ReplyDelete