Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jordan's New Job and our new apartment!

Jordan started his new, civilian job Monday, September 20th! He works for Ernst and Young in their advisory group as a staff consultant. He has a lot of learning to do, but he is enjoying it so far. I will say it has been a shock seeing him go to work in business attire! I am accustomed to seeing him go to work in camouflage! So we have had to get him a whole new wardrobe! $$$$$$$!!! haha! I am so proud of him for getting a job so soon after we moved back to
Dallas. He worked so hard and it paid off!

The office building he works at is next door to the AA Center in Dallas. We wanted him to have a short commute to work so we found an apartment complex close by. It takes him about ten minutes to get to work! It's a great are that we are in. For those of you who know Dallas, it is on Lemmon near the Tollway. There are tons of restaurants, shops, pubs, and bars close by. We have really been enjoying the area, especially after living in Phenix City, AL for a while!! I will post some pictures of our apartment soon; I still have a few things to hang up.

No comments:

Post a Comment