A few weekends ago, we went to Waco for Baylor Homecoming with Jordan's parents. Jordan's grandparents, Mimi and Daddy Cleat, were there Friday night so we had 3 generations of Baylor alum all together! Jason is also at Baylor, and he was in pigskin on the front row so that was fun. We had such a wonderful time! We went to Pigskin Friday night (that's why Jason is dressed as a ragdoll) then the bonfire. Saturday morning was the homecoming parade, which is the largest university homecoming parade in the nation. Saturday was really exciting because Baylor won the football game, which meant we became bowl-eligible!! GO BEARS! It was also a VERY long football game because there was about a 2-hour lightening delay. It stormed like crazy and we were all smushed together like sardines below the stands. Karol is an awesome picture-taker so I have lots of pictures to post from the weekend!
If you don't know what Pigskin is, I posted above this post Jason's act from this year and the last one I was in my junior year. Jason is a ragdoll in his and I'm an ant in mine.



No comments:
Post a Comment