Okay so this blog is WAY overdue, but I just took the pictures off of my camera! October 5
th was Jordan's last day in the Army so I decided to throw him a small surprise. We had just moved into our apartment the day before so please excuse the mess you see in the apartment (and you really can't see all the decorations
throughout the mess,
haha! I knew that he was a little bummed about the finality of being discharged from the Army so I thought it would be fun to make a fun evening out of it. I decorated the apartment with Army balloons and patriotic colors, my mom brought over sprinkles cupcakes, we made
mojitos, and then my parents took us to dinner at a pub around the corner from us.





I also got him the West Point license plates for his truck, although they were not ready by October 5th-they came in a few weeks ago. He loves them! And don't ask why the picture of Jordan with the license plate looks strange because I have no idea!
*Does anyone know how to move the pictures around once you have uploaded them? For instance, I wanted the pictures of the license plates to be below the paragraph about it.
YOu need to highlight the picture and cut it and then paste it where you want... that is how I do it!
ReplyDelete