Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby Showers

A few weeks ago I went to my good friend, Stacy's baby shower. Stacy is my big sister from Tri Delta when I was at Baylor. She lives in Florida now so it was wonderful to see her! She is having a baby girl, Ellie. A link to her blog is on the right side of mine (The Morris Family). I don't have any pictures, but her mom did a fabulous job with the decorations! She made everything and there was pink and green everywhere!

Last Saturday I went to Lyric's baby shower. It was so fun because it a small family shower so I got to see my Aunt Nett, cousin Dee, my mom of course, and Lyric's sister and mom. :) She is also having a baby girl, Campbell. http://muirfam.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-shower-for-campbell.html


I guess it makes sense that I had a round of baby showers since we just finished with a round of weddings! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment