Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Fort Worth Stockyards & Stockshow

My parents took us to the Fort Worth Stockshow as part of their birthday present to Jordan. I can't believe I have lived here since I was 4 and this was the first time I'd been! We had a blast and the rodeo was awesome!yummy food at the stockshow before the rodeo
Part of the rodeo


We went to Sundance Square before we went to the stockshow and rodeo to see ESPN and everyone else set up for the Superbowl (we went the Sunday prior to the Superbowl). There sure was a lot of things set up and a lot of hustle and bustle!






After the rodeo we went down to the historical stockyards in Fort Worth. It is very touristy and something fun if you've never been. We stopped in a local bar there and had drinks and appetizers. Jordan got fried cow balls (I think they were called something else maybe but that's literally what they are). I tried a little bite (it just tasted like chicken) but I don't think I could eat a whole basket just because of what they are! Jordan really enjoyed them. This bar was actually the first bar to put them on their menu however many years ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment