Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthdays and Anniversary Galore!

June is a really busy month for us in terms of birthdays, father's day, and our anniversary. My brother turned 21! A HUGE birthday!! We went to Javiers for dinner so he of course ordered a margarita! The next day is my Aunt Nett's birthday and our anniversary, and the next day is my mom's birthday. My Grandad also has a birthday in June...yes I know there's a lot! My great Aunt June turned 80 as well in June so we had a big family birthday celebration in Oklahoma for her. The picture below is all of us!

This year was our 3rd anniversary! We can't believe it's already been 3 years...and a quite interesting 3 years at that! We definitely didn't think we would be back in Dallas! Jordan got me these awesome golf clubs-they have a little bit of purple on them! Jordan has taken up golf recently, and he was so cute when he gave them to me saying that he wanted us to be able to play together. I got him a kindle. Since he travels a lot for work and he enjoys reading in general, I thought he would really like it. He has been reading from it everyday since! We went to Glorias, one of our favorite restaurants down here by us, for dinner. I had started feeling kinda crummy earlier that day, and it turned pretty yucky at dinner. I ended up coming down with this awful stomach bug that lasted for almost the rest of the week! So that kinda bummed out the tail end of our anniversary but that's okay cause we have many more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment