Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Visit From Amy!


Jordan and I keep in touch really well with one couple from Ft. Benning. It's funny, we only lived in GA with them for about 9 months, but we feel like we've known them forever. Amy's husband, Tyler, is deployed right now so she came to visit us in May (I know I'm really behind on this blog!). She stayed for an extended weekend, and we had a great time! It was actually the first full weekend Jordan had been home since his brain hemorrhage so we didn't really go out and do a whole lot-maybe that's why I only have 1 picture! This was the 1st time she had ever visited Texas so I tried to show her some of our favorite spots and restaurants. We had dinner at Jake's Hamburgers one night, we had breakfast at Breadwinners, pizza from Campisis, and we grilled out at my parents house so she could meet them. We miss them a ton!


No comments:

Post a Comment