I'll start of with my Dad's birthday last Saturday. We went to Hico, Texas for a steak festival! It was amazing! Hor dourves were served starting at 10:00, there was a wine tasting from 1:00-4:00 and a steak dinner at 5:00. I highly recommend it if next May if you can go!
Dad, me & Jordan
No this tattoo is not real-it's a temporary one that is a logo from one of the groups that was making steaks!
Mom and Dad at the wine tasting
Jordan and me at the wine tasting-they were all Texas wines
Please excuse my dorky hat-it's my pool hat and it sure was hot and sunny so I didn't really care what I looked like!
Dad enjoying his steak dinner
All the groups lined up along the square in downtown Hico-they were competing for best hor dourves and best steak and we enjoyed it all!



No comments:
Post a Comment