Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Colorado Part I: Colorado Cupcakes & McKay

Our Memorial Weekend was spent in Colorado for one of my best friend's wedding. I flew up the Wednesday before the wedding to spend some much needed time with my cousin, McKay. She has started a cupcake company and I finally got the chance to taste one! Now if you don't know my Dad's side of the family very well you won't know that the Sharps take their desserts very seriously. We are all very picky and truly love sweet things, especially chocolate. So it fits that we have a cupcake baker on that side of the family. They were awesome-very moist and yummy! I have a link to her blog from mine if you'd like to look at some of her cupcake flavors-Mmmm K Cupcakes! She is hopefully going to figure out a way to ship them eventually so I'll let y'all know so you can order some. 

Other than the delicious cupcakes we had a wonderful time together. We shopped, played, ate, and went to some fabulous happy hours!


















McKay at lunch on a rooftop local brewery.





Once I get the rest of the pictures on my computer, I will post more about the trip and wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment