Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pioneer Woman & more


Have u ever heard of The Pioneer Woman?! I absolutely adore her and think her life is so interesting because it is very different than mine. She has a blog: http://thepioneerwoman.com/ which I check out every day especially for her recipes. Anyways, this is my copy of her cookbook:

Do you think I have used it enough?! haha! It is one of my favorite cookbooks (obviously since it's falling apart!). This is her first one and since then she's done another one which I've yet to get. One of my favorite recipes is her homemade pizza dough. I make it all the time and it's delicious! I'm making it today actually which made me think about blogging about the Pioneer Woman. I'm making it for a friend who just had a sweet baby boy. Our sunday school class at church is really good about organizing meals for those who have new babies or have a medical crisis. I remember how much Jordan and I appreciated it after we came home from him being in the hospital. That was such a rough time for me and obviously Jordan as well with all the pain he was in. I was trying to finish up my first semester of nursing school when he was discharged from the hospital. It was absolutely exhausting between school and having to wake up every 4 hours to give him pain medicine! I guess that's how tired I will feel when I have a new baby someday! Anyways, it was beyond helpful receiving meals from our sunday school so I'm repaying it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment