Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jett

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

36 Weeks!

BR is the size of a honeydew! I had an ultrasound this week, and the heart rate was 130. We didn't get to really see that much on the ultrasound because the head was too far down to see the face, and then we don't want to know the sex so she wouldn't show us much of the rest of him or her. It's still so exciting to see your baby on ultrasound though! We saw some pretty darn cute hands!

As of this doctor's appointment (May 22), BR is estimated to be 6 lbs, 9 ounces give or take 1/2 lb. Every week that I stay pregnant, add 1/2 lb so if I go all the way to 40 weeks, BR could be about close to 9 lbs! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment