Today Jordan officially gets promoted to 1st Lieutenant (from 2nd Lieutenant)! The Battalion commander is going to pin him today at 5:00 pm (the official removing the 2nd Lt symbol and putting on the 1st Lt one). He is excited to be bumped up to the next ranking. From what I can gather I think it is like not being a freshman anymore. Hopefully, I can get a good picture of the pinning and post it without embarrassing him too much!
The 2LT insignia: A gold pin goes on the cap and the beret. It is a gold patch on the ACUs (the camo uniform)
The 1LT insignia: It is silver on the cap and beret but a black patch on the ACUs.
The 2LT insignia: A gold pin goes on the cap and the beret. It is a gold patch on the ACUs (the camo uniform)
The 1LT insignia: It is silver on the cap and beret but a black patch on the ACUs.



Congratualtions to Jordan! I love your new blog! Would you email me your address?! I would love to send you guys a christmas card! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete